The Circle of Fifths Ebook
by John Boulware
The Circle of Fifths is an incredible learning aid for understanding and using the most important interval in music: the Perfect Fifth. The Circle explains how all of our chords, notes, and keys relate to each other in music, and how you can use them most effectively.
“When you learn the Circle of Fifths, it’s not only a diagram that you reference to come up with key signatures. It’s an insight into how and why some of the most powerful chord changes work.”
This 138-page, fully-illustrated ebook explains one of the most intuitive systems we have for understanding the building blocks of music.
With this ebook, you’ll be able to:
- Increase your understanding of how music fits together
- Build chords and common progressions easily
- Instantly find ALL of the keys and scales
- Modulate to new keys in your songs effectively
- Find the relative minors/majors from any key
Some of the topics we’ll cover include:
- The most harmonious interval we have (the Perfect Fifth) and how it affects EVERYTHING
- How all of our keys, chords, and scales relate to each other
- How you can build and use the Circle from memory
- When you should use Sharps vs. Flats
- Tips for how to apply and use these concepts on your instrument
- Quizzes and exercises to ensure your understanding
- Tips for learning and writing new songs
Get The Circle of Fifths and The Nashville Number System together and save 15%!!
*This file is in a downloadable PDF format. This is NOT a hardcopy book, this is an EBook. When your purchase is complete, you will be brought to a page where you can download the file immediately. If this doesn't work on your computer, you may need to download Adobe Reader. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.